The PCTF is a model that consists of a set of agreed-on concepts, definitions, processes, conformance criteria, and an assessment approach. The role of the PCTF is to complement existing standards and policies such as those concerned with security, privacy, and service delivery. Use of the PCTF ensures alignment, interoperability, and confidence of digital identity solutions that are intended to work across organizational, sectoral, and jurisdictional boundaries.
- Enterprise Wide Management
- Identity Domain Processes
- Relationship Domain Processes
- Credential Domain Processes
- Consent Domain Processes
- Signature Domain Processes
- Digital Ecosystem Roles and Information Flows